Getting Ready for Your Visit
We realize that our patients’ time is valuable, and we make every effort to see patients at their scheduled time.
We ask that first time patients arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment time so that there is plenty of time to fill out any needed paperwork. We ask that patients provide as much advanced notice as possible when running late for an appointment or provide at least 24 hours notice when needing to cancel so the time is available for others who are waiting to schedule an appointment.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
First time patients should plan to arrive early in order to complete registration materials. Please bring the following items to the appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Any required co-payment
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information (If you’d like to have your medical records sent to our office you may fill out a Medical Records Release Form or contact the previous doctor’s office.
- CT results/Laboratory data/Pathology reports (if relevant)
If you’d like to fill out your paperwork prior to your first appointment you may follow the link below.
By proceeding forward you are agreeing that you have reviewed the following consumer disclosure and therefore consent to transact business using electronic communications in lieu of using paper documents.
- New Patient Paperwork Regular PDF
- Fillable PDF available upon request
Hair Loss Appointment
We ask that you please download and print out our “Hair Questionnaire” form to bring to your appointment. Please bring any current laboratory data/pathology reports (if relevant) to your appointment.